How do I make an Amazon credit card payment? In this review, we will show you simple methods for paying your www.Amazon.com Store credit card bills online, by phone, and by mail. Therefore, read through this article till the end. In the meantime, the Amazon Store Credit Card is designed to enable you to shop more at Amazon.com or in-store.
You can use this credit card to shop for all your favorite items and also get exclusive benefits. As you know, Amazon is one of the major multinational retail companies in America, offering its customers a wide range of services. Its services range from household items, electrical equipment, computers and accessories, kitchen items, and more.
To enable its customers to shop for all its services and products with ease, Amazon partners with Synchrony Bank to issue its customers with a Store Credit Card. As previously mentioned, you can make use of your credit card via the Amazon website or at any Amazon-branded physical stores around your location.
In addition, Amazon gives new Prime Store Cardholders 5% cash back at www.amazon.com.You also get a zero annual fee and zero fraud liability, which means your card, is secure from unauthorized charges. Lastly, you can use the Amazon Store Credit Card to purchase items and pay over time with the same monthly payment on qualifying purchases.
This means this credit card offers you 0%APR financing. But for you, to continue enjoying the benefits offered by the credit card, you need to pay your bills at your specific due date. Check out the next outline for steps and guidelines on how to make an Amazon Credit Card Payment.
How to Make an Amazon Store Credit Card Payment
Just like every other credit card, Amazon also allows you to pay your Monthly bills while using your credit card. And you can complete your payment online, via your mobile, and through Mails.
Using any of these methods is easy. And in this section of the article, we will be showing you the steps and guidelines you will need to follow.
Make an Amazon Credit Card Payment Online
One of the fastest ways to make an Amazon Credit Card Payment is via Amazon.com official website. Using this method you can pay off your Amazon credit card balance or make a Minimum payment.
However, you will need your Amazon Synchrony Bank Credit Card Login details to use this Method. This is because you will first need to sign in to your account before accessing the payment center. Here are the steps to follow;
- Firstly, ensure your computer or mobile device is connected to a stable internet
- Using your device web browser visit the official login page of Amazon Synchrony Credit Card Portal
- Or click on this link https://amazon.syf.com/accounts/login
- On the homepage, you will be required to sign in to your account
- Enter your USER ID And Password
- Then, click on Login
- Once logged in, locate the Payment icon and click on View and Make Payments
- Decide whether you’d like to make a minimum payment or pay your existing debt, statement balance, or another sum.
- Then, proceed to choose a Payment Date
- Enter your checking account number and bank routing number in the appropriate sections
- Lastly, confirm your information and hit the “Confirm” Icon
You can also pay your Amazon Store Card Payment online by clicking on the Pay as Guest Icon. Follow the steps and guidelines below.
How to Make a Synchrony Amazon Credit Card Payment as a Guest
Once you visit the official website of Amazon.com Login page, you will find the Pay as Guest Feature. This feature allows you to make payments without having to log in to your account. To make a payment through this method, follow the below steps;
- Visit the official Login page of Amazon Credit Payment online
- On the homepage, locate the Pay as a Guest icon
- You will be prompted to enter your information and details
- Carefully enter the required information and details
- Lastly, confirm your information and hit the Submit icon
Make your Payment by Phone
Customers can make any amount of payment by calling Synchrony Bank’s automated payment system. You can make use of this method without having to pay a dime.
Visit the official website of Synchrony Amazon Store Credit Card to find their present customer service number. Or click on this link https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/.
How to Make a Payment via Mail
Lastly, mail a check or money order made out to “Synchrony Bank/Amazon” together with the remittance slip from your quarterly account to Synchrony Bank/Amazon, P.O. Box 960013, Orlando, FL 32896-0013.