How do I make a Payment on my Academy credit card? The Academy Sports + Outdoors credit card is a credit card that offers exclusive benefits and perks. This card is issued by Comenity Capital Bank. As an Academy credit card customer, you can get a 5% off everyday purchases made online and in-store. Plus, this credit card offers free shipping for any purchase made on Academy.com on orders of $15 and more.
And just like every other store credit card, Academy credit card holders can use their cards to pay bills online. Paying your bills using a credit card is quite easy and straightforward. In addition, you can complete your credit card payment using your card without having to visit the store or Comenity Capital Bank.
You can either settle your Academy Sports +Outdoors credit card outstanding debt online, on the phone or by mail. Also, you can use the easy pay facility created by Comenity Bank to make your payment seamless and stress-free. To make your payment using any of these payment methods, check out the next outline for steps and guidelines to follow.
Academy Sports + Outdoors Credit Card Payment
As previously stated above, there are several options available for Academy.com credit card users who will like to pay their bills. From Online, Mobile Phone, Mail, and the EasyPay Facility, you can conveniently pay your bills. In this part of the article, we will be showing you steps and guidelines on how to go about it.
Pay your Academy.com Credit Card Bills Online
Meanwhile, this is one of the easiest and most convenient methods to make use of. To use this method you must have signed up for an online credit card account with Academy.
This is because you will need to sign in to your account using your login details. Here are the steps and guidelines to follow.
- Firstly, ensure your computer or mobile device is connected to a stable internet
- Visit the official website of Academy Credit Card https://d.comenity.net/ac/academy/public/home
- Locate the sign-in page on the homepage
- Enter your Username and Login Password
- And if you don’t yet have an account, click on the Register icon to sign up
- Once signed in to your account or created an account
- From your account dashboard, locate the Payment Center from the Account page
- Enter the required information on the payment page
- Lastly, to finalize your payment follow the on-screen instructions
How to Pay your Academy Credit Card Bills without Logging in to your Account
If you are unable to sign in to your Academy credit card account to make a payment, you can easily make use of the Easypay facility created by Comenity Bank. This feature allows you to pay your bills securely without having to sign in to your credit card account.
You will need your Credit Card Account Number, ZIP code/Postal Code, and SSN Number to use this method. Check out the steps and guidelines below;
- Visit the official website of Academy Comenity Credit Card Page https://d.comenity.net/ac/academy/public/home
- On the homepage, you will find the EasyPay icon close to the sign-in page
- Hit the Try it Now icon and you will be redirected to another page
- On the next page, enter your Credit Card Account Number
- Also, enter your Zip Code or Postal Code
- Select your Identification type from the options
- Enter the last four digits of your Social Security Number
- Lastly, click on FIND MY ACCOUNT and Follow the prompt displayed on the page
Complete your Academy Payment via Mail
Customers are also provided the opportunity of mailing their payment but this should be done before their due date. To use this method, you will have to write a Money Order or Check for the desired payment amount.
Also, you will need the card account number on the check including the stamen payment coupon in the envelope. Once this is done, you can mail your payment to the address on your bill/ paper Statement. Note; ensure to mail your payment at most a week before your payment due date to ensure timely delivery and late fee charges.
Contact Academy Credit Card Customer Phone Number to make a Payment
Lastly, you can contact the Academy Customer Service team via their mobile phone to make a payment. This is for users who are scared of making a payment online. You can contact their live customer care team from 8 am to 9 pm EST from Monday through Saturday.
To find their current customer service number, visit their official help page online @ academy credit card.com/help page. On the page, scroll down and you will the mobile number. Note that; to use this option, you must have your credit card information and details as this will be required by their customer service representative.